New Year - New Perspective


I have come to realize that each day has something beautiful to offer and many times we bypass those beautiful moments and choose to focus on the negative influences in our lives.  I was going to start this blog as a reminder to myself to focus on what is important in life and how the small things are really what makes our lives full of joy and happiness.  As I was explaining my idea to Greg, he decided we should make this a husband/wife blog to depict the life we live together with our three children.  So here begins a year-long journey into our crazy, busy life where we are hoping to find the simple pleasures in life and in our family and friends.  

~Jenn

Over the last few years I have been blessed to finally "see" that all moments are purposeful in our lives:
    
 ~In all circumstances be grateful for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus 
         ~Thessalonians 5:18

Comments

Popular Posts