First trout in the mountains!

This is one of my favorite pictures ever. It was taken moments after our oldest son Landen caught his first fish in the Beartooth Mountains. It was caught on the backside of Island Lake. This beautiful place was introduced to me by Jen's family when we were first married and I have been in love with it ever since.

Every time I look at this picture it reminds me of how excited Landen has always been to go to the mountains. Almost every night when I would tuck him into bed, we would mention how long it would be until we could go back. This is a great example of how the little things in life should be so precious to us. I went to bed most every night with a smile on my face because he was so excited about the upcoming trip....even if it was 8 months away!

-Greg

Comments

Popular Posts