Week #4


Week #4



#21



Guilty pleasure of the week (and several more to come).  The Ted Bundy Tapes on Netflix is so interesting and disturbing all at the same time.  If the technology that exists today was available back in the 1970's, I wonder if several of those innocent women would still be alive today.


#22


I am grateful that I own a home where I am required to pay taxes.  I can assume that none of us really LOVE to pay property taxes, but what the check inside indicates is that I can live in the home of my choice and support our children's schools at the same time.  


#23



Gosh I love Def Leppard when it comes on Hair Nation.  I truly am an 80's girl and love to listen to music from my middle and high school years.  I specifically remember listening to Casey Kasem's Americans Top 40 each week and waiting for my favorite songs to play so I could record them on my cassette tape!  Imagine if today's youth couldn't have their favorite songs at their fingertips within seconds????  We had to wait an entire week to hear our favorites!


#24


Late start at school means I could watch the Today Show and Kelly and Ryan!  It is a treat when I can relax with my coffee in hand and watch the morning shows (it reminds me of summer)!


#25


NO WORDS ARE NEEDED FOR HOMEMADE BREAD!  Greg made the loaf in the pan and Aiden brought some home from the coffee shop he works at (he reminded us that he had to pay for it and he would appreciate a Venmo deposit for the cost of the bread).  Just a reminder for you Aiden - we have generously provided a loaf of bread for this family every week of your existence - pretty sure at 17 (almost 18) you can splurge and buy the family a loaf of bread.


#26


During childhood my mother forced my sister and I to participate in 4-H activities, such as Sew & Show. I used to really despise having to explain my sewing project to judges and hope to get a blue ribbon.  As an adult, I am so GRATEFUL my mom taught me how to sew.  I have saved so much money over the years sewing pillows and curtains for my home.  This weekend I sewed curtains for my new office at school.  So, thank you mom for teaching me a skill that I will continue to use for years to come (and I am grateful you didn't let my poor attitude wear you down and allow me to quit -even though I begged on numerous occasions).



#27


Who does not love a fantastic pan of lasagna?  It is even better because I did not have to cook it and could just enjoy 1.......2...... ok, maybe 3... platefuls.  



Comments

Popular Posts